|7 East Bank Road, Sheffield. S2 3PT|
|+44 (0)114 2728647|
|+44 (0)7921 835427|
Benefits for Castings Users
- Achieve short lead time to market of high volume parts and exceptionally fast delivery of one off or small batches.
- Provide a range of alloys including NiCrMo, Stainless, Super Duplex, Hastelloys®, Monels® and Inconels®
- Attain high integrity defect free castings
- Achieve consistent and accurate dimensions with minimum machining stock and consistency of form.
- Ensure minimum and consistently accurate wall thickness, resulting in significant end product weight reduction.
- Provide castings with good surface finish and lettering definition.
- Facilitate achievement of low end product manufacturing cost and low life-cycle cost.
The Replicast ® Process – Key Characteristics
- Significantly lower weight of finished products.
- Excellent surface finish.
- High degree of dimensional accuracy.
- Consistent dimensional repeatability.
- Reduced or eliminated machining operations.
- No sand inclusions.
- Coreless process, so all quality issues associated with core making are eliminated.
- Minimal or zero draft angles
- Elimination of joint lines.
- Guaranteed wall thicknesses, due the absence of cores and core flotation allowances.
- No hot tearing due to the absence of hindered contraction associated with poor core breakdown and complex gating systems.
- Elimination of gas defects from mould materials.